1. Your icon always reminds me of a scorpion-type insect. It takes an active perception for me to see the butterfly.
2. I challenge you to make a truly extravagent dessert. Something of such absurd complexity that failure is almost certain.
3. the Queen-Goddess
4. You're always ready to lend a hand. Or a hug.
5. I met you for the first time when you joined Will's Exalted game my sophomore year.
6. Are you still satisfied with your unplanned life?
You know? I am. Things are going exceptionally well (with a few drawbacks, but that's the spice of life). I have loving friends, family (at least a few of them) am surviving, have amazing cats, and really, am living quite comfortably. I've even got prospects of getting out of debt sooner and being even less stressed about such things. I have fun, I'm almost always busy, at the expense of time to myself and time with my cats, but given the choice of that or never having anything to do BUT hang with the cats, I'll take the busy. I'm extremely healthy, and while I'm not as thin as I'd like to be, that's something that I could fix if I actually put in the effort, which I haven't. I don't have disappointments from plans that have fallen through, because there were no plans. There's nothing hanging over my head about, "oh I should be doing this, or that, or being this, or achieving this" because I don't feel that way. My only big goal is to get out of debt, and that's something that I can work toward, and am.
Wow. This turned long. But yeah. I'm satisfied. Anything in particular spur the question?
nope. Just a standard question I have for you.
1. You have a bizarre mixture of intro- and extraversion.
2. I challenge you to be the best damn President BSFFA has ever had. Good luck, there's some rough competition out there (and I don't mean me).
4. I find your humor amusing. I'm also a fan of your speech pattern, for undetermined reasons.
5. The first time I met you...you were in Steve and Genghis' room. You were telling a rather unfortunate story involving water skis and testicles. My first thought about you was" seems kind of flaky, maybe a good backup BSFFA? We'll see."
6. Do you want to get out of MN permanently, and if so, why?
1. You are extremely cultured, as most people would think of that concept.
2. I challenge you to eat at least a cup of whipped cream (preferably at least two) off of your nub. And post pictures of yourself doing it.
3. the Guide (sans mercurial nature)
4. You are one of the most level headed people I know. And you work like a maniac.
5. One of my very clear memories of you is from my freshman year, where I was sitting in Nathan's room in Bushnell and came downstairs to work on a paper and enjoy the lounge atmosphere at the same time. I remember being amazed that you managed to not only keep the laptop balanced, but also particpate in the conversation and write the paper simultaneuously. In fact, this still impresses me.
6. Do you think that the position you have now is where you'll remain if not indefinitely, then at least for the next long while?
1. Can you elaborate on cultured?
2. I'm SO on this.
4. I don't work that hard... much.. moo?
5. I remember that. I wonder how I did on the paper...
6. I really like where I am right now. I do my job well and it's interesting. so I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.
haha i don't usually answer these but the prospect of you doing a meme like this seems rare. but only if you want to.
1. Your judgement is indeed correct, I rarely do memes, even when I edit them.
2. I challenge you to make your last year at Beloit your best.
3. the Chorus
4. I find your passion for journalism extremely admirable.
5. I don't recall when i met you. My clearest memory of you is a walk to Cub, where I laid done a phiosophy of the role of each of the four years on Beloit's campus, and you seemed to reeally find it interesting.
6. Are you still interested in going to law school? What about the law interests you?
2. i am challenging myself to do the same! we'll see.
6. man, the problem with law school is that it's cutthroat and at the end most people don't even like being lawyers. that said, i'll still apply to a couple of law schools, and i am interested in the law because i . . . just love it. anything so complex and layered and ultimately shiftable, which plays such a profound role in everyone's lives, needs to be respected and -- more importantly -- KNOWN INTIMATELY by at least some portion of the population. people are so suspicious of both the law and of lawyers but don't realize the ways both can work strongly on their behalf. it's a miscommunication that is worth trying to fix, in my mind.
ohhh i sure can ramble. another reason to study the law! haha.
Curiosity killed the henchman.
1. You turn up in the randomest places sometimes.
2. I challenge you to become so academcially excited by one of your classes that you do the homework early, never miss a class, and develop an aburdly good understanding of the subject material.
3. I don't feel like answering this one right now. It's too much work.
4. I think you're very honest with yourself. I doubt you like everything about yourself, but you know what your flaws are and are tryingh to fix them, or at least minimize them. Always respectable.
5. I don't recall my first memory of you. One of my clearest is probably when you showed up back from break with a goatee, which I had never expected.
6. What happens to you after graduation?
Don't answer this, I just wanted to get in on the cephalopod bandwagon.