|might as well...
||[Oct. 11th, 2007|04:41 pm]
1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, or your favorite kind of sandwich, maybe your favorite cat. Any meaningless remark.|
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
1. Are you your own worst enemy?
2. Does the region/city where you live matter to you at all?
3. Do you intend more world travel in the nearish future?
4. How do you define your emotional normality?
5. Do you intend to look for a similar kind of job in the future?
1. How comfortable are you with your current social location?
2. You seem to kind of live at the edge of the city right now. Is that intentional, or a biproduct of getting the apartment you wanted?
3. What do you do when Ginger dies?
4. How much are you still aware of your Mormon upbringing?
5. Which current Republican candidate for president do you like the least?
Wow... this took a while. Sorry!
1-Social location... Not exactly sure what you mean, but I am pretty happy with where I am. I like the people I know. :)
2- I prefer to live on the edge of the city, but I don't know that it was intentional so much.
3- Be very sad. It's not going to happen for a long time, though, hopefully. She's only 4 years old.
4- Very. All the time. It's part of my life. I don't know if I'll ever forget it. It's shaped so much of who I am.
5- According to the handy dandy candidate calculator
, Duncan Hunter wins that race, though I have to admit a kind of loathing for Fred Thompson.
Il met ses plus beaux atours et du miel sur sa voix
Toi tu te fais velours et tes bijoux brillent sur toi
Il te dit poemes et reves de lointains voyages
Tu reponds Florence, peinture, impeccables images
1. How much contact do you have with you family these days?
2. What role does your religion have in your life right now?
3. Have you pretty much dropped L5R at this point?
4. How do yu feel about your Beloit degree now?
5. What do you intend/desire for your career at this point?
Go look it up.
I'm supposed to make it.
1, How much of a Southerner are you?
2. What made you decide to grow the facial hair?
3. Do you like living in PA for itself, or simply because of the people you have here?
4. How's your alcoholism coming along?
5. is there any ethnic cuisine that you find influences your cooking more than others?
1. Not very. I mean aside from SoCo, grits, catfish, hating all jews, blacks, and gays, my love of old glory, and my love of racing cars...not very much at all.
2. I wanted to change something but not in the piercings-tattoos-dying my hair kind of way. Plus it's a very regional thing that people here have facial hair. I think it worked out well for me.
3. PA is kind of the sucks. It's pretty, but I don't like the management. I love my room mates however.
4. Not fast enough. I'm working on it however.
5. Probably northern italy if I had to answer, but for the most part, no.